- Having a dedicated team specialized in bonds available
- An attractive alternative to bank guarantees by:
- Preserving cash flow, borrowing capacity and credit lines with banks
- Alleviating the collaterals granted to the banks
- Gain pre-qualification deals
- Issuance of cross border bonds in Europe
- Enter into a long-lasting partnership with Credendo
What we offer
- We provide surety bonds and guarantees across a wide range of industries, sectors and companies size
- We rely on experienced and empowered surety teams with a strong local base in European countries
- We offer meaningful capacity to issue a variety of surety bonds types according to your project needs and the country-specific requirements (contract bonds, legal bonds…)
- We can design specific bonds and guarantees tailor made to your own requirements.
- The surety bond or guarantee is an assurance for your counterpart that your company will meet the legal and contractual obligations of the contract.
- In case of contractual default or insolvency, the counterparty can claim an indemnification up to a predetermined amount.
- Among others, we offer these bond types:
- Bid bonds
- Performance bonds
- Renewable energy bonds
- Customs bonds
- Advance payment bond
- Retention bonds
- Judicial bonds
- Tax deferment
- Special taxes
- Advance payment for the purchase of residential property
When Credendo issues a bond or a guarantee, this gives further assurance (to your counterparty) that your company will fulfill its financial, contractual and legal obligations. Bonds can help you to award a contract, especially from public entities or governments, or benefit from facilities payment.
Our professional team that is active in different European markets is able to leverage capacity backed by Credendo Excess & Surety’s financial strength to design flexible surety solutions fitted to your particular needs.
- Strong financial security with an A- rating from Standard & Poor’s
- High level of expertise in the surety business
- Dedicated surety team present in different European markets
- Partnering is our credo