- A dedicated team specialized in bonding products
- an attractive alternative to bank guarantees by:
- more available capacity on credit lines with banks
- Alleviating the collaterals granted to the banks
- Access to tender procedures
- Issuance of cross border bonds in the European Union
- A long-lasting partnership with Credendo
What we offer
- We provide surety bonds and guarantees across a wide range of industries, sectors and companies size
- We rely on experienced and empowered surety teams with a strong local base in European countries
- We offer meaningful capacity to issue a variety of surety bonds types according to your project needs and the country-specific requirements (contract bonds, legal bonds…)
- We can design specific bonds and guarantees tailor made to your own requirements.
- The surety bond or guarantee is an assurance for your counterpart that your company will meet the legal and contractual obligations of the contract.
- In case of contractual default or insolvency, the counterparty can claim an indemnification up to a predetermined amount.
When Credendo issues a bond or a guarantee, this gives further assurance (to your counterparty) that your company will fulfill its contractual and legal obligations. Bonds can help you in the process of getting contracts awarded, especially from public entities or governments, or benefit from advance payments to perform projects.
Our professional surety team that is active in different European markets is able to leverage capacity backed by Credendo - Guarantees & Speciality Risks' s financial strength to design flexible surety solutions fitted to your particular needs.
- Strong financial security with an A- rating from Standard & Poor’s
- High level of expertise in the surety business
- Dedicated surety team present in different European markets
- A cooperation focused on the long-term