- Access to information about the creditworthiness of your customers
- Full autonomy in your own credit and debt management
- Made-to-measure programme
- No extra administrative work required
- Peace of mind in the event of unforeseeable and exceptional loss
- SME product
- Credit insurance based on the information provided by an external Partner
- Outsourced collection of unpaid debts with an approved Partner
- Cover against commercial risks (insolvency and protracted default)
- Policy parameters decided by the insured: Liability/capacity (total risk borne by Credendo – Excess & Surety), Deductible (risk retained by the insured), Premium related to the capacity requested
Credit insurance insures against the risk of non-payment of receivables from domestic and foreign customers due to their inability or unwillingness to pay (commercial risk) on the side of the domestic or foreign buyer. Based on our long-standing and wide experience, we offer cover in more than 150 countries worldwide.
Our credit insurance policy is a comprehensive product that protects the business from losses from outstanding debts. Thanks to our insurance policy, Credendo will pay an indemnity in the event that a customer doesn’t pay a claim and recovery fails. Because you remain in charge of the collection of unpaid debts, there is no interference by the insurer in your customer relationship.
Credit insurance is recognised by banks as a tool that allows them to provide the necessary financing. Under certain conditions, it is even possible to pay the indemnification straight into your bank.
But that’s not all: we can insure risks arising from other contracts such as:
- Pre-delivery risk
- Consignment contracts
- Contract termination
- Binding orders