Looking for an IT Business Analyst & Quality Assurance - Milano or Warsaw
Credendo – Guarantees & Speciality Risks is currently looking for an IT Business Analyst & QA (m/f/x) to reinforce our Digitalization & Automatization team.
As part of our team, you will face the challenges of making our software better, more automatic and user-friendly.
For our internal applications and for our portal accessible from the outside, we use advanced and innovative technologies, which allow us to offer fast and quality services to our customers, partners, and colleagues, through numerous interconnected modules and web services integrated with our enterprise application.
We are seeking an experienced IT Business Analyst and Quality Assurance specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing and documenting business requirements, developing functional specifications, and ensuring the delivery of high-quality IT solutions. The candidate must possess excellent analytical and communication skills and be able to collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
You will be responsible for all phases of the project life cycle, requirement gathering, and helping the project manager in the project planning, scheduling, testing and reporting issues.
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into functional specifications for IT development teams
- Develop test plans and test cases to ensure quality assurance and system functionality
- Collaborate with project teams to identify and resolve issues, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality IT solutions
- Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure that system solutions meet business requirements
- Provide support during the development and implementation of IT solutions
- Provide documentation and training to end-users on new and updated systems
- Research and promote business workflow to make appropriate recommendations to improve efficiency and end-user experience
- Perform data extraction from different sources, setting up data flows, charts, and end-user reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field
- 2-5 years of experience analyzing business processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a deep understanding of how software support end-to-end business processes
- Familiar with project management methodologies and technologies
- Experience with reporting, analytics, and business intelligence area
- Experience with SQL, databases, and scripting languages
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Fluent in English
- Available for business travel
Considered as a plus:
- ICT background
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Confident with Jira
- Knowledge of Power BI, SAP
- Understanding of programming concepts and approaches
- Knowledge of any programming code
- Previous experience in insurance
- A challenging career in a multilingual and international environment
- A great and challenging place to work: International, dynamic, transparent, and informal in one of the credit insurance leader companies worldwide
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training, etc.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your skills
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits, in line with your skills and experience
- Flexible approach between homeworking and office
Interested? Please send your CV to Gianmarco Cavagna, firstname.lastname@example.org